Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Forest growing in my bedroom


After the striking wisterias, which are now thriving nicely, some other plants decided to wake up as well.

This is one of the wisterias that grew the most until now. Although now their growth has slow down, I will probably transplant them in spring in to bigger pots.   


My two-year-old Ginkgos have decided that they will also be waking up earlier this year.



I used to have had them in a dark and cold room, but still they have started to emerge. At first they were yellow, because there was no sun, and I had to act quickly, so that the new shoots wouldn’t become coloristic and stretched. So, the only place I could put them at was in my bedroom, right next to balcony window. And now their growth is great, I will just have to turn them around now and then, so they could grow up straight.   
So, now I have a forest growing in my bedroom.


    



Thank god that the small ones are still sleeping. But I wonder for how long. I hope this weather will come to it's senses soon, so that I can put my plants out. 

So, read you next time!

Uroš

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...