Thursday, September 22, 2011

European tree frog - Hyla arborea

This week, again at my girlfriends, I took photos of European tree frog - Hyla arborea. Actually, I have cheated a little bit, because I didn't find this frog in nature. I asked my friend, whom works at Ocean Orchids company, and these tree frogs have come to live in the greenhouses, where they have perfect conditions to live. So, I asked her if she can catch me one, because I need a photo of it for my diploma. Well these are the photos of the frog. Of course I let it go free in nature.









So, read you later!

Uroš

3 comments:

Alice said...

Very,very nice Uroš!

Uros said...

tnx, but it would still be beter if i would have macro lens

Alice said...

...sure but this is also great...love it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...