Monday, January 2, 2012

There was winter on Nanos


This year I spend New Year on Nanos. We were staying in cabin which was almost in the middle of nowhere. The first night that we came there, start to snow. So I had do take some photos. 

When we were going up, there was still no sign of winter. 
Next morning everything was white.


Because of snow birds came out of the forest and this Song Thrush (Trudus philomelos), was claiming the territory with his singing for him self. 


It was my first time ever to see Red Crossbill (Loxia curvirostra) in wild. 

Hawfinch (Coccothraustes coccothraustes)

























 I will defenetly go back in spring or summer time.

So, read you next time!

Uroš
    

1 comment:

SLonn said...

LoL, remind me to go with you! :D :D :D
Jebi tut uno kočo od Jankota pa Metke viduuu :O :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...